Are you going to visit Helsinki and want to make the most of your trip? The Helsinki City Card can help you get there!
In this article, we tell you what the Helsinki City Card is, its benefits, and how you can get it. Keep reading to know more.
What is the Helsinki City Card?
The Helsinki City Card is a card specially prepared for tourists. It is valid for between 1 and 3 days and gives access to a large number of benefits.
It is a great option if you want to enjoy a much easier and more practical trip. In addition, it allows you to save on your visits and trips to the city of Helsinki.
You can discover every corner of Helsinki thanks to free public transport, enjoy discounts in restaurants and shops throughout the city, and visit museums and excursions for free.
What are the benefits of the card?
With the Helsinki Card, you can access the main attractions and museums of the city for free, and use public transport as many times as you want. There are also other benefits and discounts that you can take advantage of.
Here are all the benefits offered by the Helsinki City Card:
- Free sightseeing bus around Helsinki
- Free rides on public transport within the city
- Helsinki guide including maps and detailed information about the city and the activities it offers
- Free panoramic bus tour valued at 32 euros
- Free entry to the main attractions and museums: Ateneum, National Museum of Finland, Kiasma, SeaLife, Amos Rex…
- Tourist bus tour valued at € 30 (between May 1 and September 30)
- Free ferry to Suomenlinna Fortress and guided tour of the island’s museum
- Tourist route by boat valued at 25 euros (only between May 1 and September 30)
- Other benefits and discounts:
- Tallinn Cruise and City Tour
- Activities: SkyWheel Helsinki, Helsinki Zoo, Flying Cinema Tour …
- 35% discount on the journey on Finnair buses
- Up to 20% discount in bars and restaurants in the city
- Shopping in stores
- Discounts on tours and concerts
How can I get it?
The Helsinki City Card has three modalities (24, 48 and 72 hours), so you will have to choose the one that best suits your trip and your needs. Its price starts at 51 euros.
It can be purchased before arriving in the city since the validity period begins after the first use of the card. For this reason, we recommend that you buy it before you arrive and enjoy its benefits from the first moment.
You can acquire the Helsinki City Card by clicking on the following button.